Instead of a dull X-mas Card, I thought of sending sth a little bit more special. It took me several hours to decide on the content, but I think it looks nice> Merry X-mas and enjoy the winter’s tales!
- Aici si Acum
- Ozzie si Karamel petrec weekendul impreuna
- E-mailul mura-n gura … caci e al naibii de greu sa dai click pe un link
- Do you really need me in your meeting?
- MBTI: le profile ISFP
- Why flamenco?
- Cugetare despre “succes”
- Cugetare in loc de “Odihneasca-se in pace”
- Stay Hungry! Stay Foolish!
- Who is mostly reading my blog? And the winner is … Greece!
- I transformed my balcony into a small garden
- Why do I still love Zakynthos?
- Happy customer vs. unhappy customer. Reply to post “MY LOVELY EXPERIENCE IN GOLDM MICHALOPOULOS JEWELLERY SHOP IN ZAKYNTHOS FOR MY WEDDING RING”
- Those simple little things
- I forgive but I do not forget
- Michalopoulos’ broken ring affair: Why affected me so much?
- My ring lost 5 diamonds but I found a silver butterfly pendant instead
- Plutesc si zambesc
- Diferente culturale sau diferente de bun-simt?
- Unde imi e locul?
- Message for Gold M Michalopoulos jewelry management: no bride should suffer for her wedding ring
- What annoys me when driving in Belgium
- Michalopoulos, a name that I now associate with conflict and sorrow
- E vina mea!
- Cum mi-a schimbat viata un catelus?
- Michalopoulos’ surrealistic customer care: The outraging story of a wedding ring found on the beautiful island of Zakynthos
- For my Greek opponents: The two posts removed. Happy?
- I wish I never trusted Michalopoulos jewelry shop in Zakynthos for my wedding ring. It may be the best jewelry shop on the island, but this did not stop my ring to get broken, 6 months after the wedding
- Adminisitratia belgiana – Ce placere!
- Consultant sau contractor = resursa de aruncat la cerere sau la nevoie
Namadyr on Nu vin, nu dau la cadou! Contr… Monik on Ozzie si Karamel petrec weeken… Monik on Ozzie si Karamel petrec weeken… Adi on E-mailul mura-n gura … c… Why do I still love… on Michalopoulos’ surrealis…